Do I really need a wedding planner?
The production of a memorable day wedding requires advanced planning and careful attention to details.
- Brides do you have that extra time and energy during your engagement?
- Do you have any idea of which vendors to go for?
- Someone to mediate disputes
- High tolerance for stress
- And are you leaving in the instant generation where most couples are getting married later on life when they are at the prime of their careers.
Please read on to answer to your questions
Seraphic events management will help you plan your wedding in part or in whole. We have staff undergoing professional training to be certified wedding planners at Divine weddings an affiliate of weddings beautiful world wide. Why wedding planner from Seraphic
- We know where to look for the best services at competitive prices within your budget. We have relationships with many vendors as we give repeat business to them they give us discounts which push down to the client
- We can negotiate your behalf where you may rightfully feel uncomfortable, as a certified wedding specialist we have good rapport with your vendors that they want to go out of their way to please you
- We shall save both of you time and money and relieve you of the frustration and tensions that often occur because you are dealing with the unknown or simply do not have time. Give you the freedom to really enjoy your wedding We shall suggest ideas you never thought about, find resources you never knew existed and orchestrate a cast of hundreds into a cohesive whole for all wedding activities
- You still have the freedom to make all important decisions, including your budget and the style wedding you want and to choose a committee. We simply give you the options and help you stay within you budget
When you choose a wedding planner from Seraphic Events Management who is a certified through weddings beautiful worldwide this is what you get:
- Someone to help you select vendor’s within your budget.
- Help in getting what you want for less without compromising quality.
- Appointments set up for you.
- Necessary meetings to go over what has been done and what needs to be done.
- Advice about etiquette.
- Letters of instructions sent to your bridesmaids and his groomsmen.
- Confirmation and reminder letters or emails sent to all vendors.
- Attendance at rehearsal.
- Someone to take charge of all events the day of the wedding.
- Overseer of the reception, keeping things in schedule.
- Someone to take charge of the events the day of the wedding.
- Overseer of the reception, keeping things on schedule.
- Someone to take care of the unexpected, A Seraphic wedding planner is your crisis centre manager.
We have different packages depending on the service you require Contact us to make your order or fill directly our online ordering form where you can make payments online via MPESA.